Check out this amazing vegan cookie recipe, ideal for this weekend! 😍🍪 Thanks, @goodhousekeeping for sharing this delicious dessert recipe idea. Read below ingredients and directions! ✨
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 2 c. all-purpose flour
- 1/2 c. firmly packed dark brown sugar
- 1/2 c. granulated sugar
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/2 c. canola oil
- 1/4 c. water
- 2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1 c. bittersweet chocolate chips
- 1 c. semisweet vegan chocolate chips
Vegan Cookie Recipe Instructions:
With all the ingredients ready, it’s time to get your hands dirty (so to speak):
1. In medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda, and salt. Toss with chocolate.
2. In second bowl, break up brown sugar, making sure there are no lumps. Add granulated sugar, oil, water, and vanilla and whisk to combine. Add flour mixture and mix until just combined (there should be no streaks of flour).
3. Line 2 cookie sheets with parchment paper. Spoon out 2-inch mounds of dough, spacing 2 inches apart. Freeze 30 minutes.
4. Heat oven to 375°F. Bake cookies, rotating position of pans after 6 minutes, until edges are golden brown, 9 to 12 minutes total. Let cool.
Don’t miss any vegan recipe 🌱
There you have it! Delicious Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies.
Make sure to subscribe to our blog and stay up to date with all of our recipes, news stories and tips. Please follow our social channels: