Check out this delicious Vegan Cheesecake Recipe ❤️🌱 Thanks, @delish for sharing this amazing dessert recipe idea. Read below for ingredients and directions!
- 1 c. quick-cooking oats
- 1/2 c. almonds
- 3/4 c. unsweetened coconut flakes
- 3 tbsp. maple syrup
- 1/4 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/2 c. almond butter
- 3/4 c. coconut milk
- 1 1/4 c. granulated sugar, divided
- 2 c. cashews (soaked overnight, drained, and rinsed)
- 1/2 c. refined coconut oil, melted, plus more for pan
- 2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1 (8-oz.) container vegan cream cheese
- 3 c. fresh or frozen raspberries, divided
Instructions – Vegan Cheesecake
1. Make the crust: Pulse oats, almonds, and coconut flakes in a food processor until fine crumbs form. Transfer to a medium bowl and fold in maple syrup, salt, and almond butter.
2. Grease the bottom of a 8″ or 9” spring form pan with coconut oil and press crust evenly into bottom of pan.
3. Make the filling: In a small saucepan over medium heat, mix coconut milk and ¾ cup sugar and heat just until sugar is dissolved. Let cool.
4. In a high-powered blender, blend soaked cashews, cooled coconut milk mixture, coconut oil, and vanilla until thick and smooth. Blend in vegan cream cheese.
5. Pour filling mixture into crust and chill in freezer for at least 3 hours and up to overnight.
6. Make the fruit topping: Bring 2 cups raspberries and remaining 1/2 cup sugar to a low boil over medium heat and continue to simmer until sauce is slightly thickened, about 8 to 10 minutes. Let cool, then fold in remaining 1 cup berries.
7. Assemble the cake: Remove cheesecake from springform pan and let thaw at room temperature 1 hour before spooning raspberry topping all over top of cake.
Don’t miss any vegan recipe 🌱
There you have it! Delicious delicious Vegan Cheesecake Recipe.
Make sure to subscribe to our blog and stay up to date with all of our recipes, news stories and tips. Please follow our social channels: