Check out this delicious Tahini-Lemon Quinoa with Asparagus Ribbons recipe! 💚 Thanks, Good House Keeping for sharing this amazing recipe idea. Read bellow for ingredients and directions.
- 1 15-oz can chickpeas, rinsed
- Zest and juice of 1 lemon
- Kosher salt
- Pepper1 c.
- Quinoa1/2 c.
- Tahini1/4 c.
- Fresh lime juice1 tbsp.
- Honey or agave1 c.
- Packed fresh mint leaves1 lb.
- Thick asparagus1/4 c.
- Shelled pistachios, chopped
1. In bowl, combine chickpeas, lemon zest, lemon juice and pinch each salt and pepper. Let sit 20 minutes or refrigerate overnight, then drain.
2. Meanwhile, cook quinoa per package directions and season with pinch salt.
3. In blender, puree tahini, lime juice, honey, mint, 1/2 cup water and 1/4 teaspoon salt until smooth, adding additional water if needed; set aside.
4. With vegetable peeler, shave asparagus into ribbons, peeling from woody end toward tip. In bowl, combine cooked quinoa, asparagus ribbons and marinated chickpeas. Sprinkle with pistachios and drizzle with tahini dressing.
Don’t miss any vegan recipe 🌱
There you have it! Delicious Tahini-Lemon Quinoa with Asparagus Ribbons recipe.
Make sure to subscribe to our blog and stay up to date with all of our recipes, news stories and tips. Please follow our social channels: