Check out this spooky vegan Halloween recipe, ideal for this weekend! 🧡🎃 No-Bake Peanut Butter Balls, thanks @gatheringdreams for sharing this awesome dessert recipe idea. Read bellow for ingredients and directions! ✨
- 1 cup (200g) medjool dates, pitted
- 3/4 cup (95g) peanuts
- 4 tablespoons peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder (vegan)
- 1/3 cup (30g) gluten-free rolled oats
- 32 Candy eyeballs
- 4 Licorice bars
Peanut Butter Balls Instructions
2. Add oats, cocoa powder, peanut butter, peanuts, and mix. If the mix is a bit dry, add a couple of tablespoons of water to make it a bit stickier (for tips and trick, read the full recipe here).
3. Use your hands to roll into 1-inch balls.
4. While the balls are still soft and sticky, press two candy eyeballs into each ball.
5. Cut the licorice bars into thin strips. Cut the bats wings using round cutters, and the spider legs (6 per spider) using a knife.
6. Press into the cookie ball. If the licorice is too soft, you can use a toothpick to make a small hole in the balls before pressing the wings or legs.
7. Place the scary monsters balls into the fridge to firm up for about 15-30 minutes.
Don’t miss any vegan recipe 🌱
There you have it! Delicious No-Bake Peanut Butter Balls!
Make sure to subscribe to our blog and stay up to date with all of our recipes, news stories and tips. Please follow our social channels: