- 1 c. all-purpose flour
- 1 tbsp. granulated sugar
- 1 tbsp. baking powder
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 c. almond milk (or any other non-dairy milk)
- 2 tbsp. coconut oil
- Vegetable or coconut oil, for frying
- Maple syrup, for serving
- Fresh fruit, for serving (optional)
1. In a large bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt. Add almond milk and coconut oil and mix until smooth.
2. In a large skillet over medium low heat, heat oil. Using a 1/4 cup measure, pour batter into pan. Cook 2 to 3 minutes, and flip when you see bubbles forming around the edges of the pancakes. Cook 2 to 3 minutes more on the opposite side, until golden. (If making a large batch, preheat oven to 200° and place prepared pancakes on baking sheet in oven.)
3. When all batter has been used, serve with maple syrup and toppings of your choice.
Why not try vegan pancakes? You won’t regret it! 😉
Don’t miss any vegan recipe 🌱
There you have it! Delicious and fluffy vegan pancakes.
Make sure to subscribe to our blog and stay up to date with all of our recipes, news stories and tips. Please follow our social channels: