Check out this delicious and easy vegan option, the Vegan Greek Nachos! 🌱🌮 Thanks, @hungry.blonde for sharing this amazing recipe idea. Read bellow for ingredients and directions!
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 bag Real Food From The Ground Up cauliflower tortilla chips
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 can organic chickpeas, drained & rinsed
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 of a cucumber, diced
- 1/2 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 1/4 cup (dairy-free) feta cheese
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or foil. In a bowl toss the chickpeas with olive oil and spices. Spread evenly on baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes, tossing midway. Side aside to cool. On a large plate assemble a base of the cauliflower tortilla chips then top with the cucumber, onion, tomato, crispy chickpeas, tahini, feta & fresh parsley
2. Another great thing about these Vegan Greek Nachos is there’s no baking required. If you wanted a bump in protein these would be great with some added grilled chicken or shrimp. You could also sub out the tahini for tzatziki or hummus.
Don’t miss any vegan recipe 🌱
There you have it! Delicious Vegan Greek Nachos.
Make sure to subscribe to our blog and stay up to date with all of our recipes, news stories and tips. Please follow our social channels: